Whey Low® - Health Benefits
Health Benefits of Whey Low® for the Diabetic, the Weight-watcher, and the Health-conscious. In your diet, Whey Low® helps you achieve & maintain a healthy & attractive body image.
- Caloric value of 1 Calorie/gram (table sugar = 4 Calories/gram) supports low-calorie diets.
- Effective carbohydrate content (or net impact carbohydrates) of 1 gram/teaspoon supports low-carbohydrate diets.
- Natural sugars in Whey Low® inhibit absorption of dietary carbohydrates such as starch and sucrose.
- Low calorie and net impact carbohydrate values important to type 1 and type 2 diabetics, health-conscious, overweight, and obese individuals.
By controlling your body weight, you reduce your risk for these overweight-related diseases
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- Breast, colon, and prostate cancers
Helps you control after-meal blood sugar excursions
- Glycemic index less than 12 for non diabetics and ~20 for diabetics (glucose = 100)
- Reduced glycemic index important to low-carb dieters, type 1 and 2 diabetics, and glucose intolerants
- Reduced insulin requirement for Whey Low® eases stress on over-worked pancreas of the diabetic.
- Clinical studies planned to determine long-term benefits for the diabetic.
Helps you realize a healthier immune system
- Unabsorbed sugars of Whey Low® and starch stimulate growth of healthful gut bacteria (called the prebiotic effect).
- Healthful gut bacteria, lactobacillus and bifidus, thrive on lactose in Whey Low®.
- Recent literature studies show immune system stimulation from healthful bacteria.
- Prebiotic effect important to all health-conscious individuals
- Planned clinical studies with Whey Low® to quantify anticipated benefits
May help you avoid or postpone osteoporosis
- Unabsorbed lactose and other carbohydrates known to enhance calcium absorption
- This property is important to middle-aged women predisposed to osteoporosis.
- Planned clinical studies with Whey Low® to test enhanced calcium absorption
- Canadian Orders
- About Us
- Contact Us
- DE for Animal Use
- DE for Human Use
- DE Mineral Analysis
- DE Technical Data
- DE Testimonials
- DE What's the Benefits of
- DE-Material Safety Data Sheet
- FREE Whey Low®
- Press Releases
- Whey Low Clinical Testings
- Whey Low Recipes
- Whey Low Testimonials
- Whey Low® - Health Benefits
- Whey Low® by Dr. J. Whitaker
- Whey Low® Carb Interactions